Tuesday 27 October 2015

Winter Lip Saviours



If there's one thing we all have in common in the winter months, it is finding the perfect lip balm. One that’s rich in emollients, that keeps our lips smooth and protected. It isn't too much to ask is it?

With the weather changing, we're all on the hunt for the best lip balm to banish chapped lips. Lip balms have come a long way from the high school days when Vaseline was the only lip balm of choice.

I'm that girl who everyone comes to ask to borrow some lip balm from, because you'll never find me without. A great lip balm helps your lips feel restored and moisturised almost immediately, and that's exactly what these 3 winter lip saviours do!

Lanolips
As the thickest lip balm, with an emollient like texture, Lanolips is gentle but moisturising and healing on your lips. An absolute go to in the harsh winter months, providing your lips with lasting softness. It heals chapped lips and maintains moisture to your lips.

The Body Shop Hemp Lip balm
My ultimate go to lip balm. This little hero has helped me through some horrendously dry and chapped lips in the past few years. It's so soothing it won’t sting or irritate cracked lips and my lips always fell hydrated after I use it. It also has a really light-weight feel on my lips, so I hardly notice that it's there but yet it is completely hydrating.

Nivea vanilla & Macadamia lip butter
It has a velvety soft texture that glides on my lips, it's definitely a lip balm that instantly feels smooth and hydrated. It leaves a glossy finish on the lips with no stickiness, which is everything you need. You can really feel a difference after just a few hours. 


I've found nothing better than these three products for healing chapped lips and moisturising my lips throughout the winter months. My ultimate holy grail lip products.

No comments:

Post a Comment