Sunday 11 October 2015

Drugstore Autumn Essentials

With Autumn creeping up on us, my skincare and make-up products begin to change, and there are a few things I always tend to turn to. 

As much as I love splurging on high end beauty products when I can, there's something very satisfying about buying a fab product without spending a fortune, so hello high-street! I have a few heroes from the drugstore, that I always end up going back to time and time again.





For taking off my make up, I don't think you can really beat Garnier's Micellar water and the L'oreal eye & lip make up remover. They remover all traces of my make up before I cleanse my face, without leaving my skin feeling as though it has a film over unlike other products I've used before.

Everyone seems to talk about these two products, but you really can't beat Rimmel's Stay matte powder and Collection's Lasting perfection concealer. They come in the category of Holy Grail products in my eyes. For £4 the concealer is so highly pigmented, doesn't crease and also doesn't move all day. Everything you want your concealer to do, an absolute steal! Rimmel's Stay matte powder is also great from preventing shine, setting your make up but also not looking cakey and heavy on the skin. I also find the Rimmel Oh my Gloss! lip glosses to feel the most hydrating on the lips as the weather begins to get colder.

My hair in Autumn often goes a little crazy and likes to frizz more than any other time of the year. So I need a mixture of products to keep my long hair in good condition. Aussie Moisture protection conditioner is a God when it comes to my hair. It keeps it moisturised, and as glossy as possible for a really affordable price. The John Freida volume boosting moose also helps give it a little boost, as as much as I love my long hair, it pretty heavy, so natural volume in a no no.

I also swear by John Freida Frizz ease serum both the formula for wet and dry hair. It keeps those little wild bits under control, especially with a spritz of V05 extra hold hairspray. The hairspray is designed for humid conditions, so helps maintain my hairstyle despite getting caught in the odd torrential downpour!

All these little bits help me transition from summer to autumn that little bit easier without paying a fortune.


Let me know your autumn essentials

No comments:

Post a Comment