Thursday 15 October 2015

Fleur De Force for Eylure Collection

I was quite excited when I heard that Fleur De Force would be releasing an eyelash range for Eylure. Typically Fleur's eyelash choice isn't too OTT for my liking, she uses lashes to add just the right amount of drama needed.

Personally I like plenty of definition but not too much length, compared to a lot of lashes you can buy on the market. So when I saw that they were a good mix of both subtle volume and length, I knew that if there was ever a false lash collection for me, this would be it.

All of the lash strips give the eye a natural looking defined eye, which majority of the time is all I want. If there was ever an false eyelash range designed for day wear, then this is them.






There's 4 different types of lashes in the collection, 3 strip lashes and one set of individual lashes. I've tried and loved all of the banded lashes, but I've yet to try all the individual lashes, purely because I've loved the other ones so much.

All of the lashes seem to be really good quality, especially as all of my pairs have been worn numerous amounts of times and are still in a good, wearable condition. 

The packaging is brilliant as it shows you exactly what the lash will look like when you get it on, so when your buying them you get such a good idea.





Fleur Loves are three quarter length lash for adding definition to the outer corner of the eye. I love these for day time occasions, where I want that little bit extra. I've never tried corner lashes before, but I think these are my new favourites. 


Simply Fleur are subtle lightweight lashes, providing plenty of definition but without obviously looking that you are wearing lashes. This is my ideal sort of false eyelash as it just gives that little bit extra. They are also quite similar to the Cheryl for Girls Aloud eyelashes which have been my favourites for years. 



Fleur & Fabulous are the fullest set of lashes in the collection. To me they are definitely night time lashes, as they are quite glamorous but still not mega drama compared to other lashes. To say that they are the fullest set of lashes, they aren't heavy to wear and to be honest I forget that they are on my eyelashes.




If you are new to lashes and want to try something easy to wear, then I couldn't recommend the Fleur Loves style more. I've only just realised how much I love corner lashes.

In the UK they are available in Boots, priced between £5.25 and £5.95, which I think is really well priced. 




No comments:

Post a Comment