Wednesday 11 November 2015

Review: L'Oreal Paris Brow Artiste Genius Kit




A year ago I was massively into filling in my eyebrows and for some reason I just stopped. Whilst I was looking a quick browse in Boots last week on my lunch hour I spotted the L'Oreal Paris Brow Artiste Genius Kit. I know that I'm over a year late to the hype but I was pretty intrigued.

I've never tried a high street eyebrow kit before; I've only every tried more high end products based on lots of reviews I've read. I have always been under the impression that high street eyebrow products were orange based rather than taupe.

How wrong I was! The L'oreal eyebrow kit is an ashy/taupe colour, without a hint of orange in sight. As I have auburn hair I opted for the light to medium shade as dark brows really don't suit me. 

The kit comes with the tinted wax, powder, an angled brush, spooly and a mini pair of tweezers. Which for the price I think is really good value.

The angled brush makes applying both products really easy as I use small brush motions which makes it look super natural and effortless. Plus, the spooly is great for brushing back through my eyebrows to shape.

It's a super quick and easy way of filling in your eyebrows and personally I now prefer it to filling in my eyebrows with a pencil. The colour is a great match for my colour and really makes my eyebrows look less sparse. 

No comments:

Post a Comment