Monday 5 October 2015

September Favourites | Beckindaxo




It's favourites time again! September is always a strange month for me, with the weather turning from summer to autumn, I always feel like I'm in limbo.

So this month I've loved this the Real Techniques take on the beauty blender. I've probably owned this Miracle complexion sponge for over 2 years, but never taken it out of the packaging before. Beauty blenders always seemed like a good idea, but I just never thought to really try it. I really like it for a natural everyday look as it just seems to help make my skin look natural, however I prefer a brush for a evening/full coverage look.

The L'oreal volume millions so couture mascara is up their with my all time fav mascara, the Clinique high impact mascara. It gives me really full and fluttery lashes, to the point that someone asked me if I was wearing false lashes! A real compliment! They're also on 2 for £12 at the minute, and at £9.99 anyway it's a great buy!

The Urban Decay All nighter setting spray is an old one but a good one. I can work a 12 hour day and my makeup is still in place, how I used to survive with this I have no idea, thanks Urban Decay!

This Bottle of Soap & Glory's foam call body wash has lasted me ages. It is one of those products where a little goes a long way, especially is you put it on a body puff first. £6.50 may seem more than normal for a shower gel but it's definitely worth it. Plus it also smells amazing and leaves me silky smooth.

The Body Shop's peppermint cooling foot lotion is a great little treat for my feet. I'm really not a foot person, so to me feet need to be in great condition, especially after working all day on my feet. This keeps my feet smooth and hydrated without being all tacky and slippy when compared to using other products.


I'd love to hear your September beauty favourites below!

No comments:

Post a Comment