Sunday 6 October 2013

Review: Origins Clear Improvement face mask



Recently as much as I hate to admit, my skin has been getting really congested and looking dull. After doing a bit of reading around and browsing different websites I came across some excellent reviews for the Origins Clear improvement black charcoal face mask  which to my surprise I already owned (saving myself some £’s!!).

The packaging says that the “activated charcoal acts like a magnet to draw out pore-cloggers for skin to breathe a sigh of relief”, just like the usual face mask jargon. But amazingly to my surprise when I applied it and the mask began to set, and as disgusting as this sounds, I could actually see the ‘pore cloggers’ being drawn to the surface as they set darker than the actual mask.


The mask is a little difficult to remove compared to others, but as long as you’re willing to dirty a face cloth or muslin cloth then you’ll be fine. After I remove the mask my skin really does feel a lot cleaner and if possible, freer to breathe. I've definitely converted to a face mask lover after this.


I’m not normally someone who is good at applying face masks and treatments on a regular basis, but since delving this number out of my collection, I'm going to really try and keep 15 minutes a week to apply the mask and watch my face unclog!



Overall 4/5

No comments:

Post a Comment