Sunday 13 October 2013

Little black boots


Thankfully we've had good summer weather in the UK for so long this year, that when it suddenly turned freezing this week I completely panicked. I love sandals, floatly tops and coral nails and didn't want to give them up!

But as much as I love summer I do love cosy winter clothes and wrapping up all warm and snug. I popped into new look to try and get my some boots and found this lonely pair sat on the shelf:



They’re simple, classy and go with almost everything on a day to day basis, which is what I wanted.

They’re priced at £24.99 which I didn't think was a bad price, but when I got to the till the Girl said £12!!! I didn't argue with her because they were a bargain, cheaper than Primark! I've checked the website since and they’re still £24.99.

They’re not the comfiest of boots so far, but I'm determined to break them in for that price.


*Pictures courtesy of New Look website






No comments:

Post a Comment