Wednesday 23 October 2013

I heart autumn tag!


I heart autumn tag!

1.       Favourite autumn lip product?
I’m addicted to lip balms all year round but especially as it starts to turn colder, I love Nivea lip butter in vanilla and macadamia. I also love neautrally pink lip colours like crème cup from MAC, it’s clean and simple.





2.       Favourite autumn nail product?
I love deep purples winey shades like Essie Bachelorette Bash or Bahama Mama. I prefer warm tones in the winter as they just look more warm and cosy.




3.       Favourite Starbucks autumn drink?
I’m not so much of a Starbucks lover but as a treat I do like a skinny honeycomb hot chocolate. I’m more of a green tea with lemon girl when I’m at home and enjoy fruit juices out and about.


4.       Favourite autumn candle?
I love candles in the winter, they give a great warm and cosy feeling. I love classic vanilla pillar candles and putting them in hurricane vases and they last a really long time, and give an extra glow. In next at the minute there is also a candle called ‘black noir’ which I love, it also comes in a reed diffuser as well. I’m not very good at describing scents but it’s a warm and clean scent, I don’t really like all the really sweet smelling candles.




5.       Favourite autumn accessories?
I love scarves in autumn, they add colour to an outfit and actually provide an extra layer of warmth! I love colours, patterns, prints, basically any scarf really!


6.    Haunted house, haunted hay ride or haunted corn maze?
I’ve never done either of these! I know it’s a more American thing and I’m from the UK, but we go more for trick or treating over here and Halloween parties.


7.       Favourite Halloween movie?
I like all the Halloween films. I like the spoof films, you get a bit of scariness but they’re also really predicable!


8.       Favourite sweets to eat on Halloween?
The Cadburys selection bags! I love Cadburys chocolate, so it’s an excellent excuse and I find the miniature bars so much more exciting!


9.       What are you dressing up as for Halloween?
Last year I went as a cheater but this year I haven’t got a clue. I guess that I’d best getting looking soon though!


10.   What is your favourite thing about fall?
I love the colour of the leaves, the weather getting cooler and the jumpers and layers coming out! I also love Bonfire night in the UK, I love standing by the fires, the fireworks and the sparklers!

No comments:

Post a Comment