Friday 4 September 2015

Products I've used up - Summer Edition



I love looking at other people's products they've used up as you get to see what they love, what was okay, and what they probably would't buy again, which is often really useful. So I thought it was about time I gave it a try, and it's actually given my the chance to evaluate what I thought about each product and if I thought it was worth it, or could I find something better. It has also been a good guide to see what I've loved through the summer months, as a quick round up. Hopefully I can give you a little bit of guidance to something you fancied trying!




Haircare
Aussie miracle moist shampoo - For hair that is dry, dull and damaged as the packaging says this is great. It leaves my hair feeling clean and soft after I have used this product, and I don't seem to complain afterwards. 

VO5 high volume hairspray - My favourite affordable hair spray. It has an excellent hold but at the same time doesn't feel like my hair is full of product and most importantly doesn't look solid in my hair. It says that it is weather resistant too which is a bonus!

Batiste dry shampoo in tropical - my go to dry shampoo. I like the fragrance and if you properly shake the can up first you get minimal white residue in your hair.

Charles Worthington volume & bounce body boost mousse - This isn't my favourite hair mousse as it leave my hair feeling full of product and almost unclean straight after I have washed it. It was okay, but not my favourite.

Argan Oil of Morocco conditioner - a lovely conditioner. My hair felt soft and nourished afterwards. 





Skincare (The biggest chunk!!)
L'oreal absolute eye and lip make-up remover - my favourite eye makeup remover. I always have to have a biphase oil based remover, as basic removers don't seem to get my eye makeup off properly, even with non waterproof mascaras. This pretty much gets everything off, and is reasonably priced.

Origins clean energy gentle cleasing oil - second bottle but I haven't been as religious as I was with my first bottle. It is a lovely product but I just don't seem to have a place for it in my skincare routine as I am using micellar water to remover my makeup currently.

Origins night-a-mins night cream - A lovely night cream. Rich, smells amazing as do all Origins prosucts. Really sinks into my skin, already repurchased.

Pixi glow tonic - This was a product that I completely gave into the hype with. It is an exfoliating tonic, you apply with a cotton pad, to chemically exfoliate your skin. It isn't as harsh as it sounds, but it does replace a physical exfoliate in your skincare routine. I like the product, you could almost feel it work as it tingled on my skin, but I never noticed a dramatic difference in my skins appearance. I'm going to try the first aid beauty ones and compare. I also love that you can now buy it on ASOS (currently sold out)!

Hydraluron moisture jelly - this is my second pot of this cream, I love it. I was really sceptical at first as it is a gel, but it really works. If I have visable dry or dehydrated patches on my face, a couple of uses later it has dissappeared, an excellent product.

Garnier micellar cleansing water - an excellent product to remove make-up with. It gets everything off before I cleanse my skin without being too fussy. I'm probably on my 5th bottle!

Origins Drink up intensive overnight mask - I love the smell of this product, to me this is gorgeous. I don't know how to describe it but just smells tropical and summery, which probably helps me love it even more. It is a great skin pick me up for when your skin just looks a little bit sorry for itself or you need a good nights sleep. Stick this on, go to sleep, enjoy the smell and wake up with brighter and plumper looking skin.

The Body shop vitamin C microdermabrasion - a nice exfoliator, it can be a little harsh on my skin sometimes as the formula is almost like sand. But it definitely leaves my skin feeling a lot smoother. so it definitely does the job.






Body & Nails
Elegant touch rapid dry for nails - spray over the top of your wet nail varnish and sets them touch dry in a few seconds. Great for when you are in a hurry

Botanics conditioning body lotion - quick absorbing formula, good for putting skinny jeans on after moisturising!

Vaseline spray and go body moisturiser in cocoa - non greasy formula, again great for when you need to put skinny jeans on straight after! Not necessarily sure how hydrating it is!

Soap & Glory the righteous butter - smells amazing and feels really nourishing. Definitely once of my favourite body butters

No comments:

Post a Comment