Monday 14 September 2015

Benefit Frisky Six



I think I've got a duty-free problem, I can't help but buy something when passing duty-free, especially if it's in miniature form!

I recently picked up the Benefit Frisky Six set on a recent trip. As much as I have a slight make-up addiction, Benefit isn't necessarily a brand I tend to lean towards and I'm really not sure why not. 

The set includes: They're Real! Mascara, Sugarbomb blush, Ooh La Lift under eye highlighter, Sun Beam highlight, Lollitint liquid blush and the Lollibalm lip tint, all of which I've never tried before.

I think I'm the only person on Earth who hasn't seemed to try the They're Real! mascara, so this seemed like a good opportunity to seem if it is up to the hype. I really hope it does lengthens, curls, volumizes, lifts and separates!

When I was younger, I was obsessed with my Coralista blush, partly because it was my most expensive make-up item and partly because of the hype around it with my school friends, so maybe this will bring back some high school memories!  From what I've swatched the shade of the blush seems really pretty and looks like it will give a really healthy blush.

I did get to use the Sunbeam highlighter across the top of my cheekbones whilst I was away and it gave me a really healthy holiday glow, a define winner from me!

I think that it's a great way to get to try and experiment with new products without having to buy the full size and be disappointed by anything. I really hope the rest of the set lives up to my expectations, I'll let you know!

No comments:

Post a Comment