Sunday 7 June 2015

Origins original skin renewal serum



Origins is one of my favourite skincare brand, as it seems to suit my skin type and texture as my skin is quite sensitive. I've added the Origins original skin renewal serum into my daily skincare routine, AM and PM, but especially in the morning.

I really like the fact that this is a serum aimed at twenty-something skin, and not age-defying or spot targeting, like many skincare products tend to be. It can be used both in the morning and evening to help de-stress skin, smooth out roughness, delete dullness and minimise pores.

I've used this product for over a month now, and I'd say I'm about half way through the bottle. The product is very light in texture and has an almost gel like consistency. You can't really feel it on the skin as it sinks in in seconds, so it works provides an excellent base for make-up. 

It leaves my skin feeling smooth, hydrated and gives an added boost of radiance. I'm really liking the results it is giving me, so fingers crossed it keeps up to the good work.

The packaging is slim and not bulky, unlike a lot of other skincare products on the market. One pump dispenses the perfect amount to cover my entire face with none to spare.

It doesn't come that cheap at £32 for 30ml, but if it is providing my skin with a healthy glow and keeps my skin as clear as possible I'm all for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment