Sunday 5 April 2015

L'oreal superliner




After running out of my go to eye liner a few weeks ago, I didn't think anything of it. I simply thought I'd try one of the few I had in my stash, I might as well use what I've got. I was so so WRONG!

It turns out that nothing can beat your old time favourite liquid eyeliner! L'oreal Superliner in carbon black. I'm looking at you! I genuinely never realised how much I rely on this product. I'm not even an eyeliner fanatic really, I only define my top lash line with it and I'm definitely not a winged eye liner kind of girl, I can't pull it off. But, I genuinely never realised how much I relied on this product.

It's so so precise making it easy to apply neatly and in a thin line. Those super think marker pen style liquid eye liner just end in disaster for me, I just don't seem to be able to get it close enough to the lash line to look tidy.

I can't put my finger on what makes it so good, it must just be the foam tip applicator as it is flexible and almost glides over my lid. I do often find that with other liquid liners I have to almost pull the applicator across my lash line which just makes it super messy.

So if L'oreal ever discontinue this product I'll be a little emotional and walking around with the worst liquid eyeliner you've ever seen!

No comments:

Post a Comment