Sunday 22 March 2015

Essence Lash Princess Volume Mascara



The past few weeks I've been stuck in a bit of a make-up rut. I've not really liked or loved anything new or things that I already owned. But, in my March Glossy box I received an Essence Lash Princess Volume Mascara and I'm back in love with make-up again!

It's brilliant! It's got a unique 'cobra head' shaped brush as the company have called it, but it does seem to be able to coat all of my lashes pretty easily and lets me get right into the corner of my eye pretty easily. 




I've taken a picture with it on one eye and not the other, and I think it's pretty good. This is one quick coat applied and I've not curled my lashes as I would normally have done, so you can see it properly.



It gives plenty of definition, they're fuller, longer and it holds a curl pretty well. It gives a very fluttery looking finish, which i personally like, but enough definition. I can be quite fussy with mascaras sometimes, I want the product to do everything and this pretty much does! 

If you're wanting mega volume, then maybe it isn't quite for you, but for me this is an excellent everyday mascara with enough volume and length. I do normally wear a little liquid liner on my top lash line too, which gives that little extra definition and a fuller appearance.

The packaging reminds me of the new Benefit Roller lash mascara, with the grip-able coral lid, but I can't compare the product as I've yet to try it.

I've worn it for a full week now, and it doesn't transfer onto my eyelid, it hasn't flaked down my face and it can last a full 45 minute spin class and not budge, which is incredible!

It is also priced at an amazing £3.30! So at this price I think it has become my favourite mascara, bye bye Clinique high impact! For UK readers, it is stocked in Wilko, so I think I'll be heading down to my nearest store and checking out some more of their range as the price and the quality of this mascara, have set my hopes very high indeed!


No comments:

Post a Comment