Monday 29 February 2016

February Favourites

February Favourites | Beckindaxo


Picking out my most-used beauty products from the past four weeks was tough this month.
I’ve been relying on the same old things I’ve mentioned time and time again, but making sure that there's plenty of moisture in there. With the super windy weather we've had in the UK this month my skin has definitely taken a beating.  

I've rediscovered my love of the Elizabeth Arden eight hour cream. This cult beauty classic has been hiding at the back of my cupboard for quite some time, but when my skin became super dry I dug it back out. It makes a great targeted moisturiser, for my knuckles, elbows etc, that really dry out. The thick consistency really makes it feel like it is doing something. 

It's Avon's time to shine. My friend has been an Avon rep for quite a while, so I often feel obliged to buy a few things every now and then. There hand cream is often on offer for 3 for £3, which is a great bargain. I've recently been loving there cocoa butter hand cream for the winter months. It's super hydrating and smells amazing. Definitely worth trying if you buy anything from Avon.

I can’t believe it’s taken me so long to pipe up about this foundation. The Bourjois Healthy mix foundation is one.of my favourite go to foundation. It gives my skin a great healthy and dewy look, especially in the colder months. Plus it's definitely build-able, so it even looks great when I want a fuller coverage. 

A subtle lip has been satisfying my need for all things natural and moisturising in the lip department. The Rimmel Oh my gloss lip glosses have that super silky texture, so when layering it with a lipbalm, make my chapped lips feel amazing. I've stayed away from a bold lip this entire month, as no-one wants to see dry, flaky lips!

No comments:

Post a Comment