Friday 21 August 2015

Holiday Hair Heroes



In a massive panic that my suitcase was over the 15kg luggage allowance on my recent holiday, I pulled out all of my larger toiletry items, shampoo, conditioner, shower gel, you get the gist. I my mad panic I left myself no other choice than to buy everything in Boots at the airport, What an absolute life saver!

I always try and look for 'moisturising' or 'nourishing' hair products, especially due to all the damage it would get from the sun, sea water and chlorine, as I'm a total water baby on holiday.

I picked up amongst other things, the L'oreal Elvive Extraordinary oil nourishing shampoo and conditioner and I'm so glad I did. I really didn't have any high expectations of either product, especially due to the salt and chlorine damage that would get my hair everyday but I don't know if I've ever had my hair feel softer or sleeker, never mind on holiday!

With the formula aimed at dry to very dry hair, it left both mine and my sisters waist length hair feeling very nourished, soft, shiny and almost effortless, which is exactly what I want on my holidays. There's nothing worse than having to battle on for a long time in the heat with hairdryers and straighteners, for it to be stuck to your face, frizzy and an utter mess, which I completely know from past experiences.

The John Freida frizz ease perfect finishing polish is already one of my hair essentials for leaving my hair frizz free and smooth, so combining these products made for an absolute holiday hair dream. On my next holiday I don't think I'll even consider anything else!


No comments:

Post a Comment