Thursday 15 January 2015

2015 Makeup resolutions

It may be a little late for New Year's resolutions in the middle of January, but my 2014 make-up highlights got me thinking. Of course I've got the typical Bridget Jones style resolutions but I really need to start trying a few things that are out of my comfort zone. I've written a few make-up resolutions that I want to hopefully (finger crossed) accomplish this year.


1. Wear a coloured lip more often - meaning at least once a week. It doesn't have to be a dramatic purple lip mid week, but at least more of a stain or coloured gloss so it isn't as bold to begin with.



2. Use and experiment with the products I already own. It's not a money saving method (although that would be beneficial), rather a 'you own so many products and never use them' attempt. So every couple of weeks I need to make sure I have a good sort out and experiment with something new.



3. Learn how to use individual eyelashes. I keep buying packets of them attempting 1 lash and giving up. Strip lashes, I haven't got a problem with at all, but individuals are a whole new ball game!


4. Try and find the perfect skinbase (foundation, primer etc). I know it is a pretty impossible task to fulfill but it's always going to be a wish. I've experimented with lots of things, but not neccessarily applied them in a certain way or in a certain order. I'll never know if i don't try.



5. Work out what colours and shades suit my skintone, hair colour, eye colour. I know to an extent what does and doesn't work, but i'd love to find the perfect red lip shade and a beautiful smokey eye colour combination.




Some of these may seem like chores, or will never happen, but I can at least give them a go.

No comments:

Post a Comment